Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ABCs of me

I got this a while ago, and since I'm starting this blog over for the third time, maybe I should do this to introduce myself.

A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: vacuuming
D - Dog’s name: 2: Greta, a lab greyhound mix and Maggie, a "two-tone" lab, both from local humane societies
E - Essential start your day item: kiss my husband good morning
F - Favorite color: yellow
G - Gold or Silver: doesn't matter
H - Height: 5′ 7"
I - Instruments you play: none very well
J - Job title: Librarian
K - Kid(s): none
L - Living arrangements: uhm, in a house? (this reminds me of MASH, the drawing/counting game we played as kids)
M - Mom’s name: adoptive mom, Mary Beth; birth mom, Mary Jo
N - Nicknames: MJ, Jules, J or JJ (lots of people can't pronounce my name, so I have lots)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none for myself but I've sat with patients
P - Pet Peeve: loud people
Q - Quote from a movie: “Get some rest, Pam" - Bourne trilogy
R - Right or left handed: both
S - Siblings: a sister, Inge; two brothers, Randall and Ryan
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 AM
U - Underwear: err, clean
V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans and beets
W - Workout style: Hiking, free weights, yoga, occasionally running
X - X-rays you’ve had: back, teeth
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: a treat from my husband
Z - Zoo favorite: I don't like zoos

No comments: