Monday, October 09, 2017

New mystery QAL!

I decided to join a mystery quilt quilt-a-long, hosted by Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs.  The QAL is the Magnolia Mystery Quilt.

Since I'm now feeling 2% more settled into our new home, I decided to pull fabric for it and get started on Sunday, though I am a few months behind! 

Here's the fabric I chose:
Kona iron, palm, spring and butter, from top to bottom.

So far, I have cut most of the fabric (August's task) and made the HST (September's task):
I still need to trim them down to 3.5 x 3.5 and make this month's Half Geese Units.

Since I am leery of mystery QALs, I did request the sneak peek and I am so very excited about it!

I'm also doing the Ravelry Quilters Knitting Austerity Challenge again this year, and I'm proud to say that all of this fabric was stash fabric!



No comments: